Thursday, June 05, 2008

Here are some changes to the June schedule I posted a while back:

--On Wednesday, June 11th at 7pm, I'll be reading at the UCLA Extension Writers Program Publication Party (I'm not listed on the roster yet--I had been on the waiting list and space just opened up for me.)

--My event at the Long Beach Library has been moved from Thursday, June 19th to Saturday, June 28th at 2pm. I will also be reading from The Maternal is Political at Vroman's in Pasadena on the 28th at 5pm.

--My reading at Antioch University will be on Sunday, June 22, not the 21st as I originally mentioned. The reading starts at 5:15. I'll be sharing the stage with my friend Alistair McCartney, whose new novel, The End of the World Book, is utterly mind-blowing, and deserves a blog-post of its own some time soon. Alistair and I will both be teaching at the Antioch MFA residency from June 19-28th. I'll also be teaching at UCR during that time; it's going to be a bit hectic--lots of driving--but should be a lot of fun.)

In case I don't have a chance to check in while I'm in Alaska, see you after I return!

No comments: