Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I have some events coming up that I want to let you know about:

--Tomorrow, Thursday, April 5th at 5:00pm, I will be appearing on the radio show Writers on Writing, hosted by the wonderful Barbara DeMarco Barrett. Carolyn See will be interviewed right after me--very cool! You can hear the interview streaming live online at the link above, or later as a podcast.

--I am headed back to my sweet hometown Chicago on April 15, and have a couple of readings planned in the area:

Monday, April 16, 7pm
Bookstall at Chestnut Court
811 Elm St.
Winnetka, IL

Tuesday, April 24, 7:30pm
Barbara's Bookstore in Oak Park
1100 Lake Street
Oak Park, IL

I am eager to be back on my old stomping grounds.

--Sunday, April 29th at 10:30am, I will be part of a panel on "Inland Empire Fiction: The Other California" (along with Susan Straight and Michael Jaime-Becerra, moderated by Tod Goldberg--all great people!) at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books. I have attended the festival for many years, but have never been part of the roster before, so I am very excited.

Hope to see some of you along the way...

No comments: