Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Press-Enterprise article (where Pat O'Brien and a photographer accompanied me to a self storage auction) is up and running today. Just try to ignore the picture of me; somehow it got distorted on the page, and I look very strange and pinched. There are three photos in the print edition that are much less dismaying! I thought there was going to be a video component online, but I can't seem to find it. If I do, I'll let you know how to access it...

Hope to see those of you in the Riverside area at my library reading tonight! The paper says the reading is supposed to start at 6:30, but it's really scheduled for 7. Mark Nemetz of Bucksworth is going to fill up that extra half hour with some of his wonderful music. It should be a fun night--there will even be flan to snack on in honor of my character Flan!

No comments: