Friday, September 01, 2006

I still plan to blog about my Food Network experience (speaking of food, I've also been meaning to blog about an amazing five course dinner I had with my friend Greg at Farm Artisan Foods a couple of weeks ago.) Until I find the time and energy to do either of those things, though, I thought I'd share some fun news...

My poem Buttered Women was nominated for the Best of the Net anthology

and

I am officially a staff member of CODEPINK! According to the website, I am now the CODEPINK Communication Goddess(!), and will be helping out with weekly alerts and other writing-related campaigns. It is a true honor to be on board with such creative, kick-ass women.

2 comments:

Donna D said...

Gayle, congrats on becomming the communications goddess for CodePink! if you ever need any help with CodePink writing projects, let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Plus I'll be in San Diego in January for a week. Don't know if either of us would have time, but it would be great fun to meet you!

gayle said...

Thanks, Donna! I will definitely let you know if I need help--I really appreciate the offer. And I would love to see you in San Diego this January. Let's work it out...

xo
gayle