Monday, February 06, 2006

Just a reminder of my events this week:

Wednesday, 2/8, 7:15pm, I will be featured at Poetry at the Loft in Redlands (I will be reading fiction, Gail Mazur will be reading poetry, Jo Dierdorff will be dancing to Gail Mazur's poetry, and Old Brown Shoe will be opening and closing the night with their fabulous music.) The Performance Loft is located in The Mitten Building at 345 N. 5th St. in Redlands. You can get more information here.

Thursday, 2/9, 7pm, I will be reading from and discussing The Book of Dead Birds at Imagine That! Bookstore, 5225 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite 13 in Riverside.

Oh, and by the way, I GOT THE PART!!!!!! Say hello to Annie Oakley! I am beyond stunned. Those of you who said you might fly down, reserve your tickets now! :)

(Thanks to Dave Frey and his daughter Haley for the marquee picture)

No comments: