Wednesday, November 02, 2005



I am not only hosting a blog book tour today, I am ON a blog book tour today. This is my week to make the rounds of the Girlfriends Cyber Circuit to promote The Book of Dead Birds.

Today, you can read an interview with me at Southern Comfort, the great writing/publishing blog created by Karin Gillespie (who also created the GCC!) You can also read my BIRDfriend list (which was so much fun to write; it covers birds I've had crushes on over the years) over at E. Lockhart's Boyfriend List site (The Boyfriend List is her wonderful post-modern young adult novel; she always asks guest authors to write their own boyfriend lists when they visit her blog. I've been with my husband since I was 19, so I don't have much of a boyfriend list to speak of, but I do have plenty of birds in my past!)

I'll let you know where else I show up!

Update: Alesia Holliday and recent GCC visitor Megan Crane are also gracious enough to host me today! More to come...

No comments: