Saturday, April 16, 2005

My husband Matt is making his pedal steel guitar debut with Bucksworth tonight at The Press in Claremont. The first time we ever saw Bucksworth play was at The Press a few years ago, and we were blown away by their gritty, grooving, roots rock. Mark Nemetz is an amazing song writer. Matt can barely believe he gets to play with them now. Come check them out if you can at 9:30pm, 129 Harvard Ave., Claremont.

Matt will be playing with his other fabulous band, Old Brown Shoe, tomorrow night (Sunday, 8pm) at Coffee Depot in Riverside, as guests of the always entertaining Hobos.

2 comments:

M. Damian McNicholl said...

Sounds great. Wish I lived in the area because I'd have gone.

gayle said...

Hi Damian! If they ever do an East Coast tour, I'll let you know (or let me know if you ever come out here--it would be wonderful to meet you in person). We had so much fun last night. I can barely talk today because I danced so hard--I guess my lungs aren't used to doing so much work!