Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In honor of the release date of Delta Girls, Asher and I put this little YouTube video together. Please excuse the poor video quality; it's the best I could do with my webcam. As you can see, I'm wearing my Pear Fair tshirt to celebrate the book launch. :)

I also was interviewed by the lovely Susan K. Perry, author of Writing in Flow, for her Psychology Today column, Creating in Flow.

On an unrelated, but also celebratory note, my friend Kryn let me know that The Book of Dead Birds is included in this Feminist Summer Reading List. So cool! I don't even mind that they misspelled my name. :)

Thanks to everyone for all of your support on this launch day!

3 comments:

Laraine Herring said...

Oh beautiful Gayle! How great to see you & Asher!! :-) What a sweet, authentic way to introduce your book baby to the world!

xoxo

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I loved it, uneven video quality and all! It was delightful to hear the story of your book and watch the happy interaction of you and Asher. Thanks for sharing.

Deborah said...

Congratulations on Delta Girl's birth!! Our Asher thoroughly enjoyed watching your delicious Asher on the video...and so did I.