Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is super last last last minute, but I wanted to let you know I'll be bellydancing at the Orange County Fair today at 4:30pm on the Main Mall Stage. It's fun to think about dancing at a county fair again--until this year, the last time I performed as a bellydancer was at the LA County Fair 15 years ago, when I was six months pregnant with Hannah! I seem to be in fair mode right now--last weekend, I attended the Pear Fair up in the Sacramento Delta as extra research for my novel; a sweet and yummy day.

I'll be teaching at the Mendocino Coast Writers Conference this weekend; I hope to do more blogging upon my return. Until then, take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hope you had a great time bellydancing, and have a wonderful trip to Mendocino!

We'll have to have lunch again sometime soon!

xox,
Cati

gayle said...

It was a great time indeed--I hope to write more about it soon! And yes, yes, lunch, soon! Let's figure that out...

xoxo
g