Sunday, April 16, 2006

After weeks of freaking out and calling every university, high school, Elks lodge, and other potential stage venues to no avail, I am pleased to announce that we finally have a home for Annie Get Your Gun.

Here are the details:

Corona Civic Center Theater (our originally planned venue, which will now be beautifully refurbished in time for the show)
6th and Vicentia, Corona
Friday, June 23rd, 8:15pm
Saturday, June 24th, 10:30am and 2:00pm
Sunday, June 25th, 2:30pm and 6:00pm

I'm grateful that I have two more months to try to learn how to sing.

Please mark your calendars, and let me know if you'd like to purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for kids in advance, $12 and $10 at the door.

The show is going to be a lot of fun--I hope to see you there!

No comments: