Monday, February 20, 2006

Do you remember that breathless, giddy feeling you'd get playing tag as a kid? Well, I've just been meme-tagged for the first time, and it feels the same way! The fabulous Jordan Rosenfeld has tagged me to answer these 7 questions...

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Travel to Greece
2. Travel to India
3. Snorkel in some gorgeously tropical place
4. Make an outrageously generous donation that will really make a difference
5. Create more visual art
6. Learn to sing (I'm working on it!)
7. Tell everyone I love just how much I appreciate them

Seven things I cannot (and will never) do:
1. Smoke
2. Be good at cleaning (I've finally realized it's just not going to happen)
3. Hurt someone intentionally
4. Travel into outer space (even though it would be cool)
5. Collect Precious Moments figurines
6. Pierce my tongue
7. Eat an eyeball

Seven things that attract me to my mate:
1. He knows me, inside and out
2. He comes up with the goofiest, most brilliant puns
3. His eyes shift from hazel to green, depending on the light
4. His lips are utterly luscious
5. He has the cutest earlobes
6. He supports me with all his heart
7. He really appreciates a certain Impressionist (private joke)
8. He brings home mystery fruit

Seven things I say:
1. I love you
2. Trust your instincts
3. Do you have any homework?
4. I'm sorry
5. That's amazing
6. I don't know (in answer to "What are we having for dinner?")
7. Life is good

Seven books I love:
1. Time Traveler’s Wife, Audrey Niffenegger (shared with Jordan!)
2. American Primitive, Mary Oliver
3. The Dead and the Living, Sharon Olds
4. A Natural History of the Senses, Diane Ackerman
5. Harriet the Spy, Louise Fitzhugh
6. Lolita, Nabokov (also shared with Jordan!)
7. St. Ursula's Girls Against the Atomic Bomb, Valerie Hurley

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. Wings of Desire
2. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
3. Rivers and Tides
4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
5. Strictly Ballroom
6. The Yes Men
7. Muriel's Wedding

Seven obsessions I’ve had:
1. Figure skating (ages 5-13)
2. Twin Peaks (tv show--shared with Jordan)
3. Mermaids
4. Scratch-and-sniff and puffy stickers (ages 10-12)
5. Trying to eat at every Indian restaurant in Chicago at least once (high school)
6. Fruit
7. Six Feet Under (tv show—latest obsession; shared with Jordan, too!)

Seven people to tag:
I'm going to take the easy way out, and say whatever seven (or more, or less) people would like to play!

Tag, you're it!

No comments: