Saturday, October 22, 2005

I will be teaching a writing workshop (focusing on women's relationships with food) at Gather the Women tomorrow, Sunday, October 23, at the Holistic Renewal Center in Beaumont. The event will take place from 9am-4pm (I believe my session will be in the morning) and will feature many creative workshops, including drumming, journal making, and altar-creating, as well as workshops on social activism, ritual, and spirituality. The cost is only $25, which includes a light vegetarian lunch. For more information, you can call 951.237.6857. It should be a lovely day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I registered last week - thanks for your email.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

gayle said...

Hi Rachel! I'm so glad you're going to be there! I look forward to seeing you...