Monday, April 11, 2005

I wasn't planning to watch Pamela Anderson's new show, Stacked (even though it's set in a bookstore; even though Pamela Anderson knocked--with her knockers!--into my daughter at the West Hollywood Book Fair last year.) Now, though, I read that the fictional bookstore is stocked entirely with HarperCollins books, and I feel a perverse curiosity. I kind of doubt The Book of Dead Birds will end up in Pam's hands, but I can picture her holding a copy of Fruitflesh near her own genetically modified melons. If anyone watches the show and spots my book(s), please let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Pam as hot in person? I'd do anything to be knocked over by those knockers(.)(.)!!!

gayle said...

Wow--I never expected to see emoticon breasts on my site!

I actually didn't see La Pam in person; I was speaking at a panel, and my daughter was waiting for me in the Green Room when the knocking occurred, so I only heard about it secondhand. She said that Pam was "pretty, but fake."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your reply! Pat