Monday, October 04, 2004

I had a wonderful time at the Southern Calfornia Writers Conference and the West Hollywood Book Fair this weekend; thanks to everyone who came to my workshops and my panel--I met so many fabulous people.

Just a reminder--The New Short Fiction Series is staging six of my short stories this Friday at the Beverly Hills Library at 8pm. And this Saturday is the big Literary Extravaganza to benefit MoveOn.org at the Blue Bongo Bar in LA (901 E. 1st St.), 9pm. Both events have a $10 admission.

Thanks to the inimitable Rachel Kann, I am currently the featured poet over at Get Underground. Scroll down and you'll find an interview and three of my poems. Rachel has one of the best voices I have ever heard in my life--rich and growly and amazing. If you ever have a chance to see/hear her do her spoken word magic, jump on it. The picture of me was taken by the fabulous A Karno.

No comments: