Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Two neat things today: I found out that The Book of Dead Birds is being featured in the wonderful Isabella Catalog (which is an offshoot of the fabulous Chinaberry Catalogue. Chinaberry focuses on children's books and toys, and was a lifeline for me when my kids were little; Isabella is geared toward women and has a great holistic bent.)

Also, my copy of No Plot? No Problem!: A Low-Stress, High-Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days by Chris Baty arrived in the mail. It includes my essay about my first experience with National Novel Writing Month. Now I'm all excited for this year's NaNoWriMo (my third! Self-Storage, the novel I just finished, started out as a NaNo novel last year. It barely resembles what I wrote that month, but I doubt it could have started any other way!)

No comments: