Friday, March 05, 2004

What a magical time I had at the National Association of Women Writers conference in Texas last weekend. I am so grateful to Sheri' McConnell for organizing the event (and the Association!) A day full of so much inspiration. Thanks to all of you who were there. It was great to see Jill Badonsky, who wrote the incredible book, Nine Modern Day Muses and a Bodyguard. We're going to try to teach some workshops together in the future--stay tuned!

I recently found out that The Book of Dead Birds was chosen for the March Book Club of the Air at KPBS, the San Diego NPR station. Very exciting! I'll be in the studio to discuss the book (with a special mystery guest!) It will be aired March 15th at 6:30pm. I think you can listen online if you're not in the San Diego area.

No comments: