Sunday, February 15, 2004

I thought I should put my mailing list sign-up window closer to the top of this page again in case any one is looking for it. I had a fantastic time at the Southern California Writers Conference this morning; thanks to everyone who attended my "Embodying Your Characters" workshop.

It was quite an amazing day--I went directly from there to the Johnston reunion, where I taught a Fruitflesh workshop and caught up with wonderful old friends. Johnston made such a huge difference in my life; if you know any college-bound kids who would thrive in a very self-directed, creative program, check it out (it's the alternative program within the University of Redlands. I created my own degree program there--"Poetry and Movement: Arts of Expression, Meditation and Healing.")

If you'd like to stay caught-up about my events, sign up for my "Live Birds" list, and I'll keep you in the loop...




join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com



No comments: