Sunday, November 16, 2003

I've decided to take the NaNoWriMo challenge again this year--50,000 words in 30 days. I'm about 4/5 there, but the rest of the month is not going to allow for much writing time, so I'm not sure whether I'm going to make it to the finish line. I'll let you know what happens.

Hi, it's me again, ten days later! I crossed the finish line at 10:45 am today, November 26th. I haven't finished the story yet, but I reached 50,000 words. Phew! I hope I won't lose this momentum now--I probably have about 20,000 words to go to finish this most extremely rough first draft. I got a nifty "Winner" icon, but I can't figure out how to post it here. Imagine a lovely little square with some pages that say "The End" on them. But this isn't the end. Not by a long shot. Revisions are on the horizon...


No comments: